Orange theory training programs have been quite popular lately because of their effectiveness in burning surplus body fat and keeping your body in terrific shape. The Orange theory fitness workout regimen is a combination of several high-intensity activities that requires solid footwear support. That’s why we will explore the best shoes for Orange theory in today’s article.
Before that, I start with a list where you have a glance what i reviewed today:
List of Best Shoes for Orange theory Men's And Women's
Last update on 2020-08-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Brooks Ravenna 10 Best Shoes For OTF
Brook Ravenna 10 made its way into our best shoes for Orange theory list as it strikes a wonderful balance between flexibility and stability. The shoes are conveniently lightweight but provide great support to keep you footed while you are nearing your exhaustion threshold.
The heavily cushioned footwear keeps your feet safe even in awkward landings. Brook’s very own BioMoGo DNA technology accounts for moderate overpronation of your feet and helps you keep your legs straight during weightlifting or other high-stress endeavors.
- Air mesh upper fabric: This yields premium breathability and minimizes in-shoe perspiration.
- Adjustable synthetic saddle: The adjustable synthetic saddle allows you to personalize the fit.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole: The BioMoGo DNA midsole construction makes the shoe more flexible and corrects mild overpronation issues.
- Mesh upper construction for better breathability and moisture control.
- Blown rubber outsole for better durability and traction.
- Heel fractions for better grip.
- The midsole provides less foot support than the previous version.
2. Mizuno Wave Rider 21 Running Shoes For Orangetheory
The Mizuno Wave Rider 21 is the bestseller in Mizuno’s collection of neutral shoes. The heavy cushioning does require a bit of time to get used to, but once you adapt to it, these shoes could be ideal companions in your vigorous training maneuvers.
The shoes have a deluxe feel when you put them on. The flexibility is somewhat limited, but the shoe’s stoutness makes up for it. The CloudWave Plate and the U4icX midsole combine to give you the essential support during your high-octane Orangetheory fitness mission.
- Wave technology: Boasts the latest iteration of Mizuno’s trademark Wave technology that enables swifter alteration of motion while the shoe’s plush cushioning safeguards your feet.
- Dynamotion fit: Dynamotion fit for fitting your feet perfectly.
- Triple engineered mesh fabric: Triple engineered mesh upper for air passage and odor elimination.
- Thick, soft cushioning.
- The upper mesh encourages rich air supply for keeping your feet cool in high temperatures.
- Good foot support.
- Not comfortable to wear in winter.
3. Under Armour Charged Rogue Running Shoes For ORANGETHEORY Fitness Enthusiast
Under Armour Men's Charged Rogue Running Shoes would appeal to any fitness enthusiast who is looking for responsiveness, utility, and foot protection. These shoes are lightweight and have a mesh fabric upper for breathability. They also have reflective components that keep you visible while you are in low light areas.
The ankle is padded to a great extent, there’s also enough cushioning around the tongue as well. An anti-bacterial, air-permeable OrthoLite sock liner keeps the in-shoe atmosphere clean and comfy. The double pieced Charged Cushioning midsole is another highlight of this model. The soft forefoot and stiff heel make for a fine mix of foundation and coziness.
- External heel counter: Solid external heel counter for additional support.
- High abrasion rubber outsole: The rubber outsole comes with deep flex grooves for top-quality traction.
- 2-piece Charged Cushioning midsole: The Charged Cushioning midsole is made of two segments-a soft forefoot and a firm heel. This design attribute makes the shoe stronger and more durable.
- Great foot support.
- The mesh upper is perfectly breathable.
- Stylish design.
- The cushioning is snug and secure.
- Great price.
- The mesh wears off fast.
4. New Balance Mx623v3 Comfortable Training Shoe For Orange theory
New Balance Mx623v3 Training Shoe are an efficient pair of shoes that can make your arduous training regimen much easier with its comfortable design. These shoes are made of authentic leather which makes them extremely hard-wearing, not to mention lavishly gorgeous.
The collar and tongue come heavily insulated with paddings to keep your feet locked and secure. The delicate textile lining provides a cozy in-shoe experience. The removable IMEVA midsole can take some heavy hits, thanks to its phenomenal shock absorption properties. On top of that, the outsole also comes with EVA padding to make your footing even more reliable.
- Leather construction: The shoes are made of original leather for better look and durability.
- IMEVA midsole: The IMEVA midsole makes it a proper heavy-duty shoe with its high shock absorption capacity.
- Absorbed heel technology: Absorbed heel technology to prevent slipping.
- The shoe has an elegant design. If you need to make a fashion statement at your gym, this shoe could definitely help you out.
- Made of 100% leather.
- Lavish, comfortable cushioning.
- Less breathability.
- The sizing chart is not accurate.
5. Reebok Crossfit Nano 8.0 Flexweave Sneaker For Orange theory
After the massive financial success of the first Crossfit Nano shoe back in 2010, Reebok has deployed a sizeable chunk of their creative resources into this line. As a result, we have been getting some remarkable shoes from the US footwear giants over the years and Reebok Nano 8.0 Flexwear seems to be their best work to date.
The name Flexweave comes from Reebok’s proprietary Flexweave material that has been used on the upper of these shoes. Flexweave has been purposefully formulated to supply the flexibility, reliability, and resilience you need to execute the most daunting of challenges. The wider toe box in this model gives you ample space in the forefoot so that you can move more freely than ever.
- Handcrafted: Exclusively Handcrafted by Reebok’s skilled Crossfit professionals.
- Flexweave technology: Flexweave material construction for more sturdiness and superior performance.
- Heel bootie design: Heel bootie design for efficient performance.
- Superb stability and comfort.
- Premium handcrafted design.
- Fantastic midsole and heel grips.
- Substantial cushioning for heavy-duty tasks.
- Some users might feel the shoe to be a bit too wide.
6. NOBULL STYLES Training Shoe For Orange theory
NOBULL is a newcomer to the footwear scene but they have already shown they have what it takes to rival the big boys. These training shoes are a testament to the company’s commitment to quality. NOBULL Women’s Training Shoes and Styles are vibrant, versatile and can easily rank as one of the best shoes for Orangetheory women can resort to.
- SuperFabric upper: The SuperFabric made upper allows easy passage of air into the shoe and ensures odorless sweat retention.
- Versatile lug pattern: The outsole lug pattern can adapt to changing terrains and provide desired traction.
- High carbon sidewall guards: High carbon sidewall guards protect the shoe from all angles.
- Densely cushioned
- Flexible Zero drop for greater footing and proper spine alignment during powerlifting.
- Not much durable.
7. ASICS Gel Kayano 25 Best Shoes For Orange theory
The final entry in our best shoes for Orange theory piece is ASICS Gel Kayano 25, a stable footwear that has been originally designed for long-distance running. This is the 25th rendition of the famous Gel Kayano series that takes pride in a rich legacy of flagship high-performance shoes.
- Impact Guidance System: Impact Guidance System technology for improving your strides.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System: Dynamic DuoMax Support System for solid grip during toilsome activities.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: Guidance Line Midsole Technology allows finer gait consistency.
- Allows you to assert more control over your movements.
- Dual-layered midsole for superior balance and coziness.
- Great cushioning.
- Lack of design choices.
8. New Balance Women's WX608v4 Comfort Pack Training Shoes For Orange theory
Available in leather and suede, New Balance Women's WX608v4 Comfort Pack Training Shoes are often mentioned as the finest trainers New Balance ever came up with for their women clientele. Is it only for the glamorous look and a handful of ravishing color alternatives? Not, at all! The performance of these shoes can easily match the level of their aesthetics.
The synthetic overlays that grace the shoes on the outside are only partly responsible for the shoe’s remarkable endurance. There’s also a shank on the inside that makes the shoe more immune to continuous usage. The ABZORB cushioning will give you a soothing full-length coverage. For proper moisture management, the upper of the shoe has microscopic mesh perforation holes.
- ABZORB cushioning: The high-quality ABZORB cushioning can tackle rough conditions and keep your feet safe.
- Dual density collar: The collar varies in density across its length. It’s partly soft, partly firm to provide comfort and stability.
- Removable insole: The shoe has a removable insole that you can replace with a more comfortable one to tailor make the best experience for you.
- A wide range of designs.
- The 1.75 inch long heel will make you look much taller.
- Good foot support.
- Feels a bit tight around the toe region.
9. Saucony Women's Triumph ISO Best Running Shoe For Orange theory
Synthetic shoes can be a great fit for Orange theory drills as they are very springy, long-lasting, and quite easy to clean. Being 100% synthetic, it’s a no-brainer that Saucony Women’s Triumph ISO Running Shoes would tick all the right boxes to be judged as one of the best Orange theory fitness workout shoes for women. If you want to feel completely natural while putting your body through its paces, these are the shoes to wear.
The padded tongue and collar blend exquisitely with the upper mesh material to give you safety and comfort. Saucony’s signature Grid technology enables the shoe to generate enough traction and reflex to emulate the biomechanics of seasoned athletes. To sweeten the pot, Saucony is offering such premium features at a very reasonable price.
- ISOFIT upper: The ISOFIT upper assures a decent airflow to within the shoe to prevent smelly feet. It can also adapt to any foot size.
- PWRGRID+ cushioning: The PWRGRID+ cushioning promises to protect your feet 20% more than any other padding system in the industry.
100% Synthetic: Built using synthetic materials only.
- Fancy design.
- Available in fantastic color variants.
- Superior cushioning.
- Breathable mesh fabric upper.
- Narrow fit.
10. Brooks Women's adrenaline gts
19 Premium Cushioning Shoe for orangetheory
A sublimely balanced ride has always been a fundamental feature of all Brooks Glycerine shoes over the years, making them the ideal neutral shoes to buy. Brooks Glycerine 15 embodies the classic elements of the Glycerine line, alongside a few upgrades over its predecessors. Glycerine 15 is an incredibly rugged pair of shoes that is suitable for the most dedicated gym-goers.
Glycerine 15 has a sleek transition zone, a feature not previously seen in the series that makes heel to toe pressure transition much easier. The Super DNA midsole makes for an even softer ride and the upper is more breathable. Putting together all these improvements alongside the vintage Glycerine traits, this shoe is a solid contender for the best shoe for Orangetherapy crown.
- Premium Cushioning: A fusion of BioMoGo DNA and DNA loft cushioning creates a hybrid protective layer with enhanced resilience and comfort.
- GuideRail Support System: The GuideRail Support System corrects overpronation issues to a certain degree and averts potential foot injuries.
- 3D print technology: The 3D print technology allows the shoe to expand and fit to the overall size of your foot.
- Premium material.
- Breathable upper layer.
- Flexible foot support.
- Balanced ride.
What is Orangetheory?
Orange theory is a fitness franchise that has more than 1300 operational facilities across the US and 22 other nations. You can head over to the company’s website if you want to find a nearby studio and sign up for their fitness schemes.
The trainers at Orange theory will devise a specific exercise plan for you that will get your heart racing at max speed throughout the process. These unique drills aim to boost your endurance, agility, and physical strength.
A fitness coach will oversee your training and ensure you manage to fulfill your training goals. The activities you will be participating in involve running on treadmills, rowing, weight lifting, etc.
The exercise plans differ on the base of your current age, physical condition, and bodybuilding objectives. Whether you are a school going teenager or an elderly grandmother, Orange theory fitness programs promise fruitful results for you if you are up for the challenge.
The scientific validity of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption lays the foundation for the Orange theory fitness initiative. Studies reveal the calorie burnout is much higher when your lungs are craving a higher supply of oxygen.
Orange theory exercise plans gradually build upon your heart rate through five phases. In the first zone, you get started with light activities, and in advance stages, when you reach zone 4 or 5, you will be exerting your heart nearing or to the fullest of its capacity. This allows you to lose weight at a rapid rate.
Why do I Need to Buy the Best Shoes for Orange theory?
You need to buy dedicated Orange theory fitness workout shoes as part of your training gear. Your regular exercise shoes might not be up for the task, as you would be taking part in activities far more grueling than your daily joggings or usual gym sessions.
You need shoes that can offer better protection, accommodate supple movements, and provide superior foot support. To live up to your enhanced demands, the best shoes for Orangetheory come equipped with more cushioning, stretchable fabric material and rugged soles.
Thus, Orangetheory fitness program oriented workout shoes are an absolute necessity if you are thinking about enrolling in an Orange theory fitness program.
How to Buy the Best Shoes for Orange theory?
Orange theory fitness workouts are one of a kind, so it’s very important to choose a shoe that gives you the proper traction and support while you undertake such a challenging project.
Here are some of the things you should keep in mind while trying to pick the right shoe for your Orange theory fitness workout classes-
Durability is a universal criterion. No matter what you buy, you want it to last for a substantial period. Since you would be investing in a heavy-duty pair of shoes that might set you back a couple of hundred bucks, you should make sure the shoe material would hold up for a while.
You would be partaking in hour-long sweat-inducing sessions, so you must pick a pair that has comfortable inner paddings. Emphasize on selecting the right level of softness. Going too soft or too hard could end up injuring your feet.
The construction of the shoe has to allow for nimble movement so that you don’t have to hesitate facing anything your Orangetheory fitness program instructor throws at you. The sole and midsole both need to accommodate a brisk transition of motion.
Otherwise, you could sustain a terrible foot injury while doing your cardio.
Using shoes with an excellent grip will save you a trip to the emergency room. To be more precise, you need to discover the right trade-off between grip and release to get the optimum stability during Orangetheory activities.
Too much traction will hamper your range of motion, while insufficiently low traction could result in dreadful slip.
No wonder you will be sweating in buckets when you are put through activities as strenuous as Orangetheory workouts. Without proper air passage, the interior of your shoe will become smelly and will be the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungus.
Therefore, you should use a mesh design shoe for your Orangetheory sessions, as these shoes offer superior breathability.
Choosing the best shoes for Orange theory is no easy task, given the number of factors you must take into consideration. Hopefully, reading this article will help you make the right decision.